Pete Carr is a non-binary autistic photographer and writer based in the Liverpool City Region specialising in architecture, portraiture and event photography in the arts and culture sector.
They are passionate about accessibility, diversity, and the environment.
they / them
- Portrait Salon – Winner – October, 2018
- Portrait of Britain – Finalist – July, 2018
- Finalist for Best Photoblog 2009
- Best European Photoblog 2008
- Nominated for 7 Photobloggies 2007
- Easyjet Magazine
- Wizz Air Magazine
- Liverpool City Council
- The Guardian
- National Museums Liverpool
- Mersey Travel
- Alliance and Leicester
- Liverpool Vision
- Peel Holdings
- Pizza Express
- Walk the Plank
- University of Manchester
- ‘Portraits of Port Sunlight’ – Lyceum, Port Sunlight. March, 2018.
- ‘Rush Hour’ – Baltic Creative Exhibition Space. May, 2017
- Leaves – Leaf tea bar, Liverpool. Look Photography Festival. May – June, 2013
- ‘Rezz’ – The Bluecoat, Liverpool. Look11 Photography Festival. May – June, 2011.
- ‘Having a do’ – St Lukes Church, Liverpool. August, 2010.
- Group exhibition at the Gallery, Liverpool. March – April, 2010.
- ‘Building Merseyside’ – St Georges Hall, Liverpool. Nov 2009 – Jan 2010.
- ‘Up to something’ – St Lukes Church, Liverpool. August, 2009.
- 3662008 – 08 Place, Liverpool. 2008
- Port of Culture– Albert Dock, Liverpool. February, 2008.
- eighthundred – Albert Dock, Liverpool. August, 2007.
- Group exhibition at Tate Liverpool
- Britain in Pictures – National Media Museum, Bradford
- Shoot Liverpool – Open Eye Gallery
- Group exhibition at A Foundation
- Group exhibition at Egg Cafe